If you need one-on-one coaching to help you through the process of writing your book, I’m your Book Coach, and will walk you through the steps of planning, outlining, getting your thoughts on paper, and organizing.
After all of the preliminaries are in place, we’ll work together to get your book fleshed out.
Your Book Writing Coach Can Help You:
- Clarify your goals. This may include getting clarity on why you want to write, who you want to reach and what effect you want to have on people through your writing.
- Develop a plan for success, so that you reach those goals.
- Create a system for:
- Taking action each week to reach your goals
- Having accountability to support your success
- Addressing any challenges you’re having in meeting your goals and overcoming any roadblocks to their achievement
- Learning from “mistakes” and turning them into opportunities
- Assess your progress and make any necessary changes to your plan.
- Organize and develop your book or book proposal.
- Provide feedback on—and edit—your writing.
- Expand your author platform.
- Develop a powerful and effective promotion plan for your book.
For those who find that they don’t have the proper time or focus to write their own book, I and my team have ghostwritten the books of many of the top leaders in the nation, and can write yours for you. [learn more …]
I provide training on writing, editing and publishing your book, and how to present your message in a manner that your audience really understands it.
Training sessions can be one-on-one or in groups.